Monday, August 27, 2012

Jennifer Willows 27 August 2012

Beautiful Trouble Publishing Slumber Party is happy to announce that the guest for 27 August 2012 is Jennifer Willows.


In case you don't know Jennifer, read on:

Jennifer Willows is my pen name, my real one is a government secret. I have seven works to my credit, the Moreland brothers series and four short stories under the late night delight series. I live on the coast in North Carolina where I sit on my porch at all hours of day and night. I have two children and two cats, so we may as well say four children, lol.

I am a recent single, so now I am in the process of taking applications for my next muse.


Don’t miss the chance to join in with the laughter, shenanigans and a healthy dose of inappropriate behavior to help start your week off on the good foot.

If you’re interested in past shows please visit BTP’s Blog Talk Radio homepage.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beautifultroublepublishing

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment